The Wellbeing Programme is a range of mentoring and coaching projects designed to improve the life chances of people in Buckinghamshire:
- Future Steps - a lone parent programme
- Family Nurse Partnership – linking in with this service to support young mums into opportunities
- Sector based work academies – coaching adults through a level one course in domiciliary with a guaranteed interview at the end of the 5 week course
- Coaching of the youth unemployed (19-24) in Wycombe and Chesham
- Mentoring co-ordination – recruits, trains and matches volunteers with young mums on the Future Steps programme to continue support once the programme has finished.
Find our more:
Call Sandra Reynolds on 07415 240695 or email email@example.com
This programme is run in Buckinghamshire and is a joint venture between Connexions Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire County Council
and the DWP
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information direct to your email inbox.
The service from the first contact was excellent. I had a telephone conversation with a man who was positive and reassuring and...Read More