Whether you are a young person needing help to choose the right path, a parent wanting to support your child, a recent graduate struggling to get your first job or an adult reviewing your career, we can help.
- Careers guidance sessions with an expert for £95
- Morrisby strengths and aptitude assessments from £70
- eCLIPS careers information leaflets for £2.50 each
- Free support for young people not in education, employment or training
- Free advice for adults through the National Careers Service
- Activities and programmes in your local area
Some of the services we deliver are funded by schools, local authorities, trusts and other sources. This means that they are free for some people. We also sell guidance sessions, assessments and workshops direct to individuals. As a charity we depend on this income but we also have a bursary scheme in place so that those who are eligible can get our paid-for services free of charge.
All of our advisers are qualified careers guidance professionals with years of experience in helping people achieve their goals. They have a wealth of local knowledge and contacts throughout the Thames Valley.
Find out how we can help you.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information direct to your email inbox.
The service from the first contact was excellent. I had a telephone conversation with a man who was positive and reassuring and...Read More